The High School Yearbooks are currently on sale for 75 dollars and there is a limited supply of books left to sell so people are being urged to buy as soon as possible.
Here’s a list of 10 reasons someone should invest their money in a yearbook.
- Someone should buy a yearbook because it holds memories throughout someone’s high school experience.
- It is inexpensive when someone considers how long it can possibly last as a source of reflection.
- It gives friends something to be jealous about and maybe will encourage them to make the investment.
- When someone gets older, it will help them reference and to look someone up by name, if they have forgotten.
- It can be a good phone book by the end of the year, if you put phone numbers with a person’s picture.
- It makes a great gift around the holidays or any time of the year.
- It gives someone something to smile about looking through all the pictures.
- It will make future children laugh at how our generation looks compared to them.
- A yearbook can possibly last for 100 years or longer.
- A yearbook is considered a collectable since they only make a certain amount of them.