Community Programming (AYE)
The programs of Aiken Youth Empowerment (AYE) are research-based and proven to promote healthy decisions and relationships and prevent risk-taking behaviors such as sexual activity among youth. For more information about our programs, contact our Community Educators at (803) 648-3456!
- Girls Circle
- Boys Council
- Real Talk: This program provides age-appropriate education and resources to PREVENT risk-taking behaviors and PROMOTE healthy decision-making skills.
- Real Care Infant Simulators: This program helps students experience the emotional, financial and social consequences of parenting and improves parent/child communication.
- Emerging Adults: For older teens and youth
- Parent Power: This provides educational programs for parents, focused on empowering them to improve parent/child relationships, enhance parenting skills and communicate their own values effectively.
- Job-Readiness and Career Exploration
To learn more visit the Aiken Youth Empowerment website.